Women’s Wellness | Simplifying Natural Healing
Hey, I’m Ashlee and I’m SO stoked that you’re here. If you’re looking to find a simple way to gain energy, balance your hormones and feel the best you ever have without restrictive diets or spending ridiculous amounts of money crap that doesn’t work… you’re in the right place.
I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, post-menopausal progesterone levels & infertility. I was sick, overweight, controlled by artificial hormones and in chronic pain. No one seemed to have an answer for me so, I went out seeking and attended college for holistic nutrition. I discovered things that even doctors don’t know and have since helped thousands of women gain energy, balance their hormones and lose weight that’s been hanging on for years. These women have told me that the best part of working with me is the massive growth in love towards themselves and their bodies. Thank God for this amazing opportunity to heal with his creation!
Women’s Wellness | PCOS, Thyroid, Hormones
The daily emails and direct messages of healing, realization and changed lives are why I do this. Remember, I went through it all, I’m not just another “fitspo” or “health” blogger. I’ve made Simplifying Women’s Wellness my thing. There’s so much noise in the wellness world. “WHICH PATH DO I TAKE!?”
These stories are the reason I’ve compiled everything I know into this free site for you. Make sure you look around and find what I know you’re looking for. Whether it’s a healthy recipe, kitchen guide or infertility tips, I have you covered. Then, let me know how this content works for you. There’s nothing I’d love more than to hear from you!
You are going to learn how to:
- unlearn the noise of the wellness world
- live consciously on a budget
- make simple non-toxic swaps
- deeply care for yourself and well being
- meal prep items the kids & family will love
- balance your wild lady hormones
- & find delicious recipes that are made from real REAL food
You’re in the right place. Dig into my website and feel free to ask any questions.
Random facts, let’s learn something new!
- I’m obsessed with my rescue pit puppy, Gilligan
- Not a fan of store bought flowers, go foraging
- I live full-time in my tiny-home on wheels (van)
- My husband and I met on beautiful Kauai
- I’m an Alaska girl, born and raised
- Chips and salsa is my favorite food, ever
- I’m super friendly but real so, no sugar coating here!